Saturday, September 11, 2021

Tendrils of teeth and blood

I got another unprompted email from Edward. The subject line is "Tendrils of teeth and blood" and this was the email:


It reads: "They are wrapped around amygdala and hippocampus, writhing and salivating as they twist and distort all thoughts from the source of emanation. Sinew spreads through the grey matter, transmitting all abhorrent desires.

A plan is in progress, and will reveal itself soon. Do not believe. Do not give in. Do not become its marionette. Ignore. Patience." 

There was also an image. I'll get to that in a moment. 

I replied. I'm desperate for something.


I said: "When is soon? And what is it going to try to make me do? What's your plan? Please, just give me something. Anything."

It appears he heard my plea. 


It's the normal automated response, except for the segment beneath the dashes. It changed to read: "Patience, assembly line begins soon"

"Assembly Line" was mentioned multiple times. I can remember it appearing when Edward left me the message he left while I was recovering the image of Lily; I also remember Marionettes saying that it needed to be restarted, before it completely died, and got taken over by the Signal. I'm not sure what it is.

This was the image that Edward sent me.


I checked multiple different things, and there's nothing hidden in it. I'm pretty sure there was in the untitled broadcast, even if I still can't figure it out, but there's nothing here that I can see. I'm guessing this is a visualization of the tendrils of teeth and blood that Edward mentioned. They were also mentioned by Marionettes, before it fully died. They look like puppet strings, more than anything. 

I know Edward's warning me against something. I can't tell what, though. He's being too vague on what it is I need to avoid doing. I'll just do my best to be careful, I guess. 

Something is going to happen soon. I think my next update will be that. Hopefully it's me being able to stabilize Station 85, and save Riley, along with the others. If I'm able to get them back, I think there's a much better chance of being able to stop this thing.

I wonder where Edward is right now. 

2 comments:

  1. I think the image is a visualization of morse code for "LIE".

    ReplyDelete