Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Email update 5

I emailed Edward again. This time, I didn't get an automatic response, and got an actual response after some minutes passed.



I sent: "Edward, I need your help. Riley contacted me through Marionettes; it was not functional for a while there, but for a brief moment it worked. She's trapped in a weird world because of the structural fluctuations at Station 85, and she needs to escape. She's there with Wyatt and Nashiko. Please, help her. How do we stabilize the station?"

After 8 minutes, I got a reply that I didn't like. It read: "Who do you believe?"

I responded immediately: "Are you trying to insinuate that Riley is lying?"

After that, I received an automatic response. I don't know how he managed to immediately set it back up.


It's the same as always, except for the small bit under the dashes. It reads: "I am sorry for who you think you have lost".

There was a message before, which read "I am sorry for what you think you have lost." This was repeated multiple times. Now, it's who.

I think he doesn't want me to trust Riley, but I have to. She showed proof that she's trapped. At the same time, Edward is clearly unwilling to help, for one reason or another, and I don't know what to do. I haven't left my desk. I'm afraid to go outside. The rain continues. 

7 comments:

  1. Someone named "EM_Test" with Edward Marion's profile picture joined my Discord server.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His bio reads "I will watch"

      Delete
    2. Interesting. I don't use discord myself, so I don't know what it's like, but Edward seems like the person to keep tabs on everything he can. It wouldn't surprise me if he's watching all discussion on Upstaged Communications that he can find. Maybe he'll be more willing to talk to you or others, but given how unresponsive and unhelpful he's been to me, I doubt he'll be talkative in any capacity.

      (If you saw this twice, then that's because I initially replied to the wrong comment, so I deleted it.)

      Delete
    3. There was another comment? Also he's said one thing so far; "work comes first", in response to me saying that I had been busy with work and hadn't been keeping up with this. Made me laugh. I'm asking him some more things but no response yet. I'll let you know!

      Delete
  2. PLEASE READ: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iXLDP9lK-e_mNFPaqUUCQEpFXpG_D6I_kj3z2QeIC18/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This posted weird I dunno why

      Delete
    2. That's a very interesting observation. I don't think they're the same person - there are physical differences that would be hard to explain, and their ways of communicating are entirely different. Plus, Riley is with Wyatt, and has no idea how to contact Edward. However, the two may be related? I'm not sure in what way, if they are, but I can't deny that there are some key similarities.

      Delete