Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Amygdala Simulation 4 - 2222 (UPDATE)

Rather quick update, but someone pointed out something interesting in the comments of the upload of Amygdala Simulation 4: 2222.


I went to check, and sure enough:



It reads: "THIS IS RILEY I FOUND AN ENTRANCE IN BROADCAST
DO NOT TRUST IT DO NOT TRUST THE LIES PLEASE"

The bottom part is cut off; I can't tell if there's meant to be anything after "PLEASE" or if that's the end of the message.

This is only visible for a brief moment, and it doesn't look like the same typeface/font that these broadcasts use, so I'm hesitantly believing that it's truly Riley. If it is, then that might mean she can reach out to me again the future. This message is concerning, however; she says not to trust "IT". What is it? The Signal? I already know not to trust it, and she can't possibly think I'm dumb enough to. What else could she be talking about, though?

I need to stabilize Station 85, and get her out. 

3 comments:

  1. Weren't the others "remade" pretty quickly? I wonder what's taking so long this time, if it hasn't already happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still not sure what "remade" means in this context, but whatever it means, it seemed to only happen when they found the other receivers. Given that Riley, Wyatt, and Nashiko all saw someone suffer that fate, I'm guessing that they're being smart about it, and avoiding the receivers.

      Delete
    2. I'm working on figuring out what being remade is right now. Also it's worth noting that "2222" is also the file name for Riley and Lily's image.

      Delete