Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Patience

I have received another email from Edward. The subject line is "Patience". 


It reads: "Piece by piece, it is being built. You are a part of it. All could be ruined by rash, heart-filled decisions. Be clear-minded. Be patient. Listen to the rain, but do not follow it. Do not transmit and perform its desires. This will end the way it is supposed to. My trust is in you.

I sense your frustration. Directness is a weakness exploitable by one considered deplorable. I am acting dangerously as it is. Please, trust me. It is a two-way bridge."

I think he's trying to offer a bit of reassurance, and guidance. I don't feel very reassured, and his guidance has not been working out so far, if you could even call it that; he's just been sending messages and instructions that make absolutely no sense until now. Not to me, at least. And he's saying that it's like that because "directness is a weakness" which feels like complete bullshit. How can telling me what's going on be a weakness? What is his game plan here? 

Telling me to be patient feels like a mockery. I don't know if that's how he intended it, but I received the remote access key on October 20th, 2018. Who sent it? I don't know, and I didn't have a chance to search. A month later, I was homeless. I wasn't able to get reliable access to a computer until April this year. That entire time, I was left wondering what happened to friends and coworkers at Upstaged, scared because of the revelation that there was something more sinister at play. I only learned more after waiting for so long, and with it comes a cryptic, apparently all-knowing person who's telling me to be patient. I'm done being patient.

He can eat; I don't know how I know, and I don't know what, but I know that he can eat and feel fulfilled, while every single bite of any food I eat is turned to dust within my stomach, leaving me with no sustenance whatsoever. I don't trust him.

I haven't responded to him. I know that he won't say anything back, except for more obscure whatever. Maybe the automatic response will just say "Patience" or something. I'm going to keep doing what I have to do.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe there is a reason he can't be direct with you. He seems interested in your progress, and what's being said on the broadcasts and what you've recorded in Marionettes would indicate that he might be a victim of all this too. I think anyone would have seen him as being antagonistic at first but maybe something is influencing how he talks to you. Just don't completely blow him off, is what I am saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there's a reason. I just don't know if it's a good one. I'll try to extend my patience for as long as I can, but it's wearing thin. In the meantime, I have actually important work to do.

      Delete