Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Thomas & Nashiko: Chat Log 3

[/begin_chat_thread]
8:05 [Thomas] Ready for round 2?
8:06 [Nashiko] Yup. We're meeting in the middle again? 
8:06 [Thomas] Yeah.
8:07 [Thomas] You heard anything from Riley?
8:07 [Nashiko] Not yet. She said that she'd tell us when she got here.
8:07 [Thomas] Alright, cool.

8:29 [Thomas] Was Station 85 always this big?
8:31 [Nashiko] No, but you know it's fluctuating. That's why we're looking through it again.
8:31 [Thomas] Yeah, but I didn't realize it'd make the thing bigger.
8:32 [Nashiko] Apparently so.
8:34 [Nashiko] Things are getting pretty glitchy around here.
8:34 - Nashiko sent ZG9vcnM=.jpg
8:35 [Thomas] Remember, if you think you see [TGlseQ==] or the other one, get out of there.
8:35 [Thomas] Speaking of which, I feel pretty bad about forgetting his name; what was it?
8:35 [Nashiko] It's Sm9zaHVh.
8:36 [Thomas] Right, right.

9:04 [Nashiko] Oh, I got a message from Riley.
9:04 [Nashiko] She's outside the building now.
9:08 [Thomas] Good to hear. She coming to the middle too?
9:09 [Nashiko] Yup, she is. She's coming in from where I did, so I'm going to wait for her and go with her.
9:09 [Thomas] Sounds good to me.

9:24 [Nashiko] Thomas, are you there?
9:25 [Thomas] Yes
9:26 [Nashiko] You need to stop right now. According to Marionette's tracker, you're right where 
[TGlseQ==] was before she was taken.
9:26 [Thomas] You have access to that?
9:27 [Nashiko] I don't, but Riley does.
9:27 [Thomas] Thanks for the warning.
9:29 [Thomas] Although, speaking of which: how does she have access to that? I thought only the devs had access to that, and she wasn't one.
9:32 [Nashiko] She says that she followed a trail someone else left in Marionettes, which let her take control.
9:33 [Nashiko] Apparently that trail is how this all started in the first place.
9:34 [Thomas] Huh, alright.

9:52 [Thomas] Nashiko I'm cornered
9:52 [Thomas] Cornered by two
9:54 [Nashiko] Riley and I are coming.
9:54 [Nashiko] She thinks she has a way to get you out.
9:55 [Nashiko] Can you find a place to hide?
9:55 [Thomas] I'm in a closet, they know I'm around but not specifically here
9:56 - Thomas sent 
c3Vycm91bmRlZA==.jpg
9:57 [Nashiko] Stay put, Riley and I are on the way.
10:00 - Thomas sent 2222.jpg
10:00 [Nashiko] Don't you dare grab that Thomas.
10:02 [Thomas] It's like how it was before
[MESSAGE BLOCKED]
[MESSAGE BLOCKED]
[MESSAGE BLOCKED]
10:05 [Thomas] I am remade
[MESSAGE BLOCKED]
[MESSAGE BLOCKED]
ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR
ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR 
[!corruption_fix]
- 10%
- 20%
- 22%
[!corruption_fix_failure]
[/end_chat_thread]

ZG9vcnM=.jpg recovered. Displaying:


c3Vycm91bmRlZA==.jpg recovered. Displaying:


2222.jpg recovered. Displaying:

Of the things translated to base64 here: [TGlseQ==] decodes to Lily, Sm9zaHVh decodes to Joshua, ZG9vcnM= decodes to doors, and c3Vycm91bmRlZA== translates to surrounded. 2222 shares a name with the image Lily sent Riley, which was also of the same pendant. 

It appears that Thomas and Nashiko are--or were, in Thomas' case--working with Riley, although they didn't mention her until now. I wonder who reached out to who. Maybe Riley reached out to them after whatever happened to Lily happened, in the same way she reached out to Wyatt?

From what I've seen so far, it appears that Riley, Wyatt, and Nashiko are still okay, while Lily, Joshua, and now Thomas have all been taken.

I still don't know the status of Edward Marion, or any other former employees. I'm also not sure what Nashiko and Riley were referring to with a "trail" through Marionettes--do they mean when someone broke into it? I broke into it, as I stated before, but I covered my tracks pretty thoroughly, so I don't know if it refers to me. I'm also not sure how, even if I didn't, that would have caused any issues.

Marionettes appears to have tried yet another method of protecting itself from crashing by deleting and replacing the message instead of just censoring it, but that didn't seem to work, either. It crashed again once whatever happened to Thomas happened.

There was also another image buried in the blocked messages, called RW5jb3Jl.jpg. RW5jb3Jl translates to "Encore" in base64. I'll try my best to get the picture uncorrupted as soon as I can.

I also plan to check out the tracker thing mentioned. There's a program within Marionettes called Room Tracker, which lets me input a station to look at the layout of it, + track individuals in it. 

Marionettes has a lot of unexpected features.

No comments:

Post a Comment