Thursday, June 3, 2021

Riley & Penelope: Chat Log 2

[/begin_chat_thread]
5:25 [Riley] the station is getting more unstable
5:25 [Riley] fluctuations are constant, and it's becoming more difficult to avoid the three memories
5:25 [Riley] you messing with marionettes is part of what's making it worse
5:25 [Riley] I'm asking you for the last time, please, stop
5:26 [Penelope] I'll stop if you tell me what's going on
5:26 [Penelope] Seriously, what's happening? I don't know
5:26 [Penelope] And what have you been doing? I haven't seen you since 2006
5:26 [Riley] I saw you in 2016 and you said you had no idea who I was
5:26 [Riley] then, right after, the signal started up again
5:27 [Riley] and, of course, you were the one that freed the signal to begin with
5:27 [Penelope] I swear that I didn't see you in 2016, you must've got someone that just looked like me
5:27 [Penelope] And I have no idea what the signal even is, or how it's been freed
5:27 [Riley] I don't believe that you don't know 
5:27 [Riley] but it doesn't matter, I guess
5:28 [Riley] just stay out of this until I fix it
5:28 [Riley] I'll talk more then
5:28 [Riley] and again, stay out
[/end_chat_thread]

Forgot to record this chat, but I'm putting it here for posterity. She ended the chat thread before I could respond, and to be honest, I'm not sure how I'd respond.

I don't know why she's refusing to explain what's happening to me, or why she thinks I'm lying. I promise that I'm not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment