Thursday, June 3, 2021

Riley & Penelope: Chat Log 1

[/begin_chat_thread]
19:01 [Riley] what are you doing
19:01 [Penelope] Holy shit, Riley? You're still around?
19:01 [Penelope] Are you the one in Station 85?
19:01 [Riley] of course I am
19:01 [Riley] why are you here
19:02 [Penelope] I'm looking into what happened
19:02 [Riley] you should know exactly what happened
19:02 [Riley] you started it
19:02 [Riley] you let in the signal
19:02 [Penelope] I have no idea what you're talking about
19:02 [Riley] I don't believe you
19:02 [Riley] there is no way you could have forgotten about that
19:02 [Penelope] Seriously, what are you talking about?
19:02 [Riley] stop digging around
19:02 [Riley] if you won't admit to letting it in then at least don't make it worse
19:02 [Penelope] Fix what? Riley, what is going on?
19:02 [Riley] what you brought in

This is the conversation I had with Riley yesterday. At this point, the program started glitching heavily. Rather than suffer an error, however, the chat thread itself was blocked by Marionettes. I can no longer access it.

Riley and I used to be close. I don't know why she acted this way, or what she's talking about. I must sound like a broken record at this point, but I genuinely don't understand what I've seen so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment