Sunday, June 6, 2021

Riley & Penelope: Chat Log 3

[/begin_chat_thread]
12:01 [Riley] I told you to stop
12:01 [Riley] I'm trapped in station 85 with the others, wyatt and nashiko, because of structural fluctuations
12:01 [Riley] which are being caused by you still being here
12:01 [Riley] why are you doing this to us? to me?
12:01 [Penelope] Riley, I have no fucking idea what any of this means
12:01 [Penelope] I thought I lost you when the company died, but now you're back, and there's more going on than I had ever thought
12:02 [Penelope] And for some reason, you think I'm responsible for this, when I don't even know what this is
12:02 [Riley] you really don't remember?
12:02 [Penelope] No, I don't 
12:02 [Riley] okay
12:02 [Riley] back in 2006, upstaged closed suddenly
12:02 [Penelope] yeah, I remember that
12:02 [Riley] it closed because of something that was spreading
12:02 [Riley] the signal
12:02 [Riley] which started spreading after you broke into marionettes
12:02 [Riley] it was supposedly stopped when upstaged closed, but in 2016 it started to spreading again
12:02 [Riley] I received a package that let me know
12:03 [Riley] then, in 2018, more people got packages
12:03 [Penelope] I got one in 2018

At this point, there was an interruption from Edward Marion.

NECESSARY INTERRUPTION BEFORE COLLAPSE
THE SIGNAL HAS BROKEN FREE OF ALL PRIOR CAGES
THROUGH THE NECROMANCY OF MEMORIES
A DEBT INCURRED BY TWO WAS NEVER PAID
THE LEDGER SEALED IN AMALGAMATE ASSEMBLY
THE PERFORMANCE WAS FOUND LACKING
AND THE LEAD ROLE WAS UPSTAGED
NOW THE AUDIENCE CALLS FOR MORE
ENCORE!

Marionette's automatic threat detection cut him off and prematurely closed the chat thread; however, it was bypassed by something else that began to speak. Direct transcript:

transmission strands secured to amygdala and hippocampus
pendant remote connection active
three receivers located
three errors located
receivers deployed to correct errors
transmission tower #1 has been reactivated
transmission tower #2 currently being repaired
everything is in place
please enjoy the show

At that point, the chat thread continued between Riley and I.

12:04 [Penelope] Did you see that
12:04 [Riley] so you were lying
12:04 [Penelope] Riley let me talk
[/end_chat_thread]
(Riley closed the thread, so your message wasn't sent. Try to open a new thread to continue communication.)

Before I could open a new thread, Marionettes encountered a fatal error, and completely crashed. In order to get back into it, it needs to be manually restarted.

I wanted to tell Riley that I didn't know why my old ID photo was thrown up over "transmission tower #1", but I don't think she would have believed me, anyways.

Things have broken down, and something bad has escaped, and is now working again. I don't know how to fix things.

No comments:

Post a Comment