Saturday, October 16, 2021

Marionettes update

I got another email from Edward today. Unprompted, but I was expecting it.


The subject line is "Marionettes update" and it reads:

"FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY

Upstaged Communications is proud to announce a new program available to all employees through Marionettes: Event Simulator. The existing AI of Marionettes has been upgraded, allowing it to not only monitor stations and determine their status, but also simulate events that have taken place within them, and to any employees, so that they may be displayed and preserved. These simulations are almost entirely accurate approximations of events that have transpired, utilizing Marionette's complex AI and advanced data gathering capabilities to paint a more complete picture of our world than ever before.

Use this to see.

Edward Marion
Upstaged Communications HR, Marionettes Admin
Dpt. 85
-------- -----
The window is quiet"

I replied immediately, asking him how I can access this event simulator. I got an automated response:


It's the same as it always is, except for two changes: he now has Marionettes Admin there, and below the lines, it just says "Four". 

I don't know what the number is referring to.

Something happened earlier. I think I'll use event simulator to view it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment