Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Amygdala Simulation 8 - Audience (UPDATE)

Some things I missed in the latest Amygdala Simulation were pointed out to me. 

First, there's this:


That's talking about the part with Riley's face, I believe. I did not realize that was a code. 

There's also a second thing, which is:


I'm guessing it's related to her saying "DO NOT GIVE IN" and "I HAVE A SECRET." It almost feels like an incomplete message; like there's supposed to be something more there, which explains it. Probably not in its entirety, but something to at least give me a baseline. I guess I'll see what she means at some point. 

After seeing those things mentioned, I had a hunch, and shot an email to Edward. I guessed he wasn't safe yet, but that maybe he'd be offer some sort of specific guidance or clarification, or at least an update on his situation. So I sent an email. Unfortunately, I got the same automated response as always; however, it had some things changed.


The bit under the dashes changed again. It reads:

"Rules are breaking
Chisel its extermination into history
Continue the next step in assembly line with instruction
Empties in past, shadows in present, whole in future, all trapped"

"Chisel its extermination into history" is from Project Assembly Line 8, but a little changed; in that, it said "chisel its extermination into permanence." I assume they mean the same thing. The third line seems to confirm that the first step of Project Assembly Line is completed, and says that I should continue it with instruction. I'm guessing I'm going to get something else from him or Riley, telling me what I specifically need to do next. I think I know, but it wouldn't be smart to take action until I know for sure.

Or maybe I'm just stalling until I'm forced to do it. If it's what I think I want to do, I really don't want to try, but if they say that I have to, then I will.

I don't understand the first or fourth lines, though. Maybe the first refers to the audience? After all, they apparently favor the Signal, but he seems confident in our abilities to end it. Not sure, though. And I've no idea what the last line means.

Time to wait and see.

1 comment: