Saturday, May 29, 2021

Riley & Wyatt: Chat Log 2

[/begin_chat_thread]
22:37 [Wyatt] Riley something bad happened

22:41 [Riley] what happened?
22:41 [Wyatt] Sm9zaHVh went to station 85 and saw [TGlseQ==]
22:42 [Riley] did you also go
22:42 [Wyatt] I'm talking to you so obviously not
22:42 [Riley] okay good
22:43 [Riley] I'm so sorry to hear about him, did you tell him not to go?
22:44 [Wyatt] Of course I did but he went anyways
22:44 [Wyatt] It showed him 
[TGlseQ==] exactly as she appeared when they worked together
22:45 [Riley] that's what it does. it uses the memory to lure you back to it
22:46 [Wyatt] We need to stop it
22:47 [Riley] obviously
22:47 [Wyatt] It was stopped before, right? Do you know how?
22:48 [Riley] I was just a grip, I didn't even know it existed until it started spreading and didn't get any info about it until long after upstaged closed, so no
22:49 [Wyatt] We need to figure out how it was stopped before then
22:49 [Riley] yeah
22:51 [Wyatt] Are there any other employees still around?
22:53 [Riley] yeah. the ones I know that are are thomas, nashiko, and penelope. thomas + nashiko have a chat thread going on, but I can't look into it or message them. marionettes only let me message you, for some reason, and won't show me any other threads, if they exist. penelope hasn't been active but afaik she's still okay
22:54 [Wyatt] I could try to message one of them, see what they're up to
22:55 [Wyatt] I don't know Thomas but Nashiko was the anchor at 48, right?
22:56 [Riley] yeah, I think she was. thomas was the audio guy at 85
22:56 [Wyatt] I'll try to contact Nashiko first, then Thomas if she doesn't respond
22:57 [Wyatt] Could you try to reach Penelope? Maybe she knows something
22:58 [Riley] I'll see if I can find her, but no promises. so far I've seen her once since station 85 fell, and she didn't recognize me, I don't think
22:59 [Wyatt] Okay
23:01 [Wyatt] Wait, didn't you say you had access to all the logs from Marionettes?
23:05 [Riley] no
23:06 [Riley] oh wait I did, that was poor phrasing
23:07 [Riley] I can see all open chat threads and some chat logs, but not all of them. for some reason marionettes won't let me enter all of them, even though I can see that they exist
23:07 [Wyatt] Oh, okay
23:08 [Wyatt] Just keep me updated, then
23:08 [Riley] will do
[/end_chat_thread]

It feels important to mention that, as of right now, all of these chat threads have been taking place between October 3rd, 2018 and October 20th, 2018. I'm posting them in rough chronological order. October 20th was also when I received the package. I will make note of when there's a chat thread dated to outside that time frame.

[TGlseQ==] translates to Lily, and Sm9zaHVh translates to Joshua. It appears that, after he saw Lily, his name started to be censored the same way. It's obvious that's not a coincidence.

I'm still not sure what they're talking about. Not about "it" spreading, nor about station 85 falling. Riley seems to know a lot, though. She feigned ignorance to Lily to start with, but she knows more than she's letting on, and is apparently willing to backtrack on what she said before. I wonder what all she knows/knew.

I saw something unexpected while looking through this log. I recorded a video of it, so I should have it up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment