Monday, May 10, 2021

Riley & Wyatt: Chat Log 1

[/begin_chat_thread]
12:48 [Riley] wyatt reed? my name's riley donnelly. I think you were at station 48, right? I was at 85, but I filled in for [TGlseQ==] at 48 one time.
12:50 [Wyatt] Oh wow, alright. I think I remember you. I didn't realize there were any other former employees using this.
12:51 [Riley] there are. I'm not sure how many, but there's a lot more of us that remember what happened than I thought at first. all just employees, but still
12:52 [Wyatt] I did not realize that.
12:53 [Riley] yeah. look, I have access to all the logs from marionettes. you're planning on going to the building tomorrow, right? please don't. [TGlseQ==] went there yesterday, and she's gone. she saw it
12:55 [Wyatt] By it, do you mean the pendant?
12:55 [Riley] yeah
12:56 [Wyatt] Holy hell, okay. I didn't realize that was still around. I thought it died with the company.
12:57 [Riley] apparently not. I got a video from her after she saw it. it's safe to watch, don't worry; you can run the check from marionettes if you really want. but watch it, and don't go to the building tomorrow.
12:58 - Riley sent QkxPQ0tFRA==.mp4
1:03 [Wyatt] Jesus Christ. I'll talk to Josh about it. 
1:04 [Riley] good. keep me updated
[/end_chat_thread]

I know there was more that I missed in the 3rd chat log between Riley and Lily, but I didn't realize there was a video file there. I'm going to try to find it, uncorrupt it, and upload it to a YouTube channel, which I'll link here. I haven't made one yet, though, so it might take some time.

The file name translates to BLOCKED in base64, which might mean it was blocked by Marionettes. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment