Friday, May 14, 2021

Joshua & Wyatt: Chat Log 3

[/begin_chat_thread]
13:44 [Wyatt] How are you doing Josh?

15:11 [Wyatt] You around? 
15:21 [Joshua] Okay, I guess.
15:24 [Wyatt] Look, I was thinking about popping over later. Just to talk about some of this stuff. What time would work best for you?
15:25 [Joshua] I'm not sure, maybe around 9? 
15:26 [Wyatt] Okay, I'll see you then.

20:48 [Wyatt] Hey, I was thinking of heading over now. Want me to bring anything? I can get pizza or something.
20:50 [Wyatt] Actually, I'm feeling like pizza, so I'll order it now unless you stop me.
20:51 [Joshua] Something's here
20:51 [Wyatt] What? What's there? 
20:52 [Wyatt] Where are you?
20:54 [Joshua] It's her
20:54 [Joshua] I went looking for [TGlseQ==] and I found her
20:55 [Wyatt] LEAVE NOW IT IS NOT SAFE
20:55 [Wyatt] Please leave now please
20:56 [Wyatt] That's not Lily anymore you know that
20:58 [Joshua] But she looks just like I remember from all those years ago
20:59 [Wyatt] That's how you know it isn't her
21:00 - Joshua sent [TGlseQ==].png

22:25 [Joshua] I am remade

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR
[!corruption_fix]
- 10%
- 20%
- 30%
- 40%
- 50%
- 60%
- 70%
- 80%
- 85%
[!corruption_fix_failure]
[/end_chat_thread]

This is the last thread in the chat log.

Joshua saw Lily, but apparently she wasn't herself. She was as she appeared "all those years ago," which was a red flag to Wyatt. Joshua didn't seem to recognize that, however, so he was remade. I'm not sure what any of this means.

For some reason, Marionettes handled this error differently than before, with the censorship of certain aspects of it. Perhaps it was an attempt to automatically block whatever it is that's causing these crashes, but it evidently didn't work. Speaking of these errors, I thought it might've been a one-off thing with Riley and Lily's chat log, but it happened again, with the same general context in the conversation.

[TGlseQ==] translates to Lily. The image is corrupted, but I'll try to get it as uncorrupted as possible as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment