Monday, May 10, 2021

Joshua & Wyatt: Chat Log 2

[/begin_chat_thread]
1:04 [Wyatt] Josh, are you awake?

1:59 [Joshua] Sorry, I was completely zonked. What's up? Is something wrong?
2:02 [Wyatt] Maybe. I'm not sure.
2:03 [Joshua] What happened?
2:05 [Wyatt] I got a message from Riley about [TGlseQ==].

2:05 [Joshua] I don't think I know who that is.
2:06 [Wyatt] She was one of the grips in station 85, which was the third station to fall, if I remember correctly. 
2:07 [Joshua] Oh, alright. What'd she say about 
[TGlseQ==]?
2:07 [Wyatt] [TGlseQ==] saw it.
2:10 [Joshua] What?
2:10 [Wyatt] She went into the building, despite what Riley told her. She saw it. I'm so sorry.
2:15 [Wyatt] Joshua?
2:17 [Joshua] We had to go there anyways. We'll find her.
2:19 [Wyatt] Joshua, I'm sorry, but you know we can't safely approach her. I barely trust Marionettes to even make the building safe.
2:20 [Joshua] I'll figure something out. We're going tomorrow.
2:21 [Wyatt] We can't go tomorrow. Not after what happened to her.
2:27 [Joshua] Fine.
2:28 [Wyat Promise me you won't do anything rash.
2:34 [Joshua] I won't.

[/end_chat_thread]

I remember Riley from when I worked at station 85. I was the technician, and she was the main grip, so we worked together rather closely at times. I'm not sure what Wyatt means by "fall", or what he means by it being the 3rd. All I know is that Upstaged existed one day, and then stopped existing the next.

By the sound of it, Joshua is upset about Lily. I don't know who Joshua is. Speaking of Lily, her name has been converted again. Odd. 

There are more threads between Joshua and Wyatt, but first I'm going to try to find the one between Wyatt and Riley.

No comments:

Post a Comment