Thursday, November 11, 2021

Return

I've been thinking a lot lately. Thinking about everything that's happened to me. Everything that would happen to me, if I just... let this be. Walked away. I quickly realized I don't really have much to return to outside of this. 

I know what I have to do, now that the receivers are gone. Edward needs me back at Station 85. I'm going. However, when I was shown what happened to Wyatt, I saw something. Thanks to everyone pointing out the secrets left for me, I anticipated something, and was able to catch that one. It was from Riley. She told me not to enter the station before she finds me. I trust her, so I'm going to go there and wait outside, instead of going right in like Edward probably wants me to. 

It is time for me to leave. This will be the last you hear from me. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment