Monday, November 15, 2021

OOC ANNOUNCEMENT: Q&A

Upstaged Communications is now over. Thank you for watching, reading, and playing along. I hope you enjoyed it.

Now that the series is over, I'm going to be doing a post-series Q&A, which will be uploaded on the channel. If you have any question about the production, inspirations, development, etc. then send them my way. You can @ me on the discord, leave a comment on this blog post, or email upstagedmarionettes@gmail.com; I'll compile a list of questions, and create a video where I answer them, which should be released in 1-2 weeks.

You can ask any question you want, but please understand that I may not answer of the more spoilery, story-focused ones. I'd like the work to speak for itself as much as possible. If you're unsure as to whether I'll answer the question or not, then ask! The worst thing I'll do is not answer. 

2 comments:

  1. What is the inspiration about making Upstaged Communications?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, just want to confirm that I've seen this and will answer it during the Q&A.

      Delete