Thursday, November 4, 2021

Grave

I got yet another email from Edward today.


The subject line is "Grave" and it reads: "What happens when you can't do what needs to be done?"

I sent a reply immediately, asking him what happened. I got the automated response:


It's the same except for under the dashes, which now reads: "One | In death, they raise the curtains"

I think there's one more after this. 

Time's been weird in Station 85. What I'm being shown seems to be running semi-concurrently to the rest of it, but I'm being informed of them about a week apart at a time. I wonder if something is stretching the time out. Maybe it's them, trying to make the show last for as long as possible. I don't think it's going to work.

I'm worried. I felt sharp pain in both of my eyes earlier, and it lasted for hours. It was unbearable. I'm going to check event simulator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment