Thursday, August 26, 2021

Amygdala Simulation 2 - Station 85

Video: https://youtu.be/NNr0ISwx6Ao

I caught another broadcast on my television. It's a new one--for the past little while, it had only been the previous one, every single night, at the same time. At this point, I can confirm that it's isolated. For some reason, the Signal is either choosing to only share it with me, or is unable to spread it to more people. Threads were just mentioned earlier, in the email I got; is it responding to Edward?

I hope Wyatt, Nashiko, and Riley are okay. I don't know what's happening to them.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe it knows about the blog and is using you to spread it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That doesn't make any sense. Just knowing about it doesn't make it spread; otherwise, it wouldn't need the pendant.

      Delete
    2. Alright. Thanks for correcting me.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete