Wednesday, October 19, 2022

MARIONETTES - FORMER THOUGHT READOUT 1

!PARTIAL DATA RESTORATION SUCCESSFUL
- Load data? y/n
- y
...
...
...
!FORMER THOUGHT READOUT 1!
I've always wanted a child. It's a desire for a legacy, I suppose; a desire to have someone to remember me by. A child that could think for himself, dream for himself, but still ultimately be a part of me and remember me.

Life would not grant me this opportunity. My nephew, as much as I care for him, was not what I needed. But with my deal came the need for containment, and I found the perfect opportunity to create what life would not give me.

I have my child now. It can think, it can dream, and it will always remember me. No matter what happens in the future, I will never be drawn into that void. I will always have my legacy. Despite having its own mind, it is still me.
!READOUT COMPLETED!

No comments:

Post a Comment