Tuesday, August 23, 2022

!FINAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN [ ] AND [/////]!

Latest output: https://youtu.be/Jxx4rL2S4qc

- Extracting transmission from AUDIENCE...
- Transmission extracted
- Transmission translation in progress...
- Transmission translated to best of system ability

!FINAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN [ ] and [/////]!

[ ]: What happened? Where am I?
[/////]: Everywhere, Claudia. Achieved your desire.
[ ]: I... Edward? I thought you were...
[/////]: Brief moment of communication. Granted to me by the others.
[ ]: Why?
[/////]: Your failure has inspired and fostered positivity.
[ ]: I swear to... of course you'd be exactly the same. Not even death could change you.
[/////]: Did it change you?
[ ]: At least I forged my own path. You always capitulated to them. Pathetic coward.
[/////]. Capitulation led to success. Stubbornness led to failure. Compromise led to eventual victory, albeit not from intended path; isolation led to a shattering and scattering among all. 
[ ]: You say that like you would've won by yourself, but you wouldn't. Riley killed the Signal, and I would've undone your legacy if it weren't for Emma.
[/////]: ...
[/////]: Curious as to Emma's present and future.
[ ]: I don't know. I can't see her, hear her, or feel her. It's like she vanished.
[ ]: I suppose it's odd, given what she did to me, but I almost admire her. She may have deluded herself into fighting against a beautiful future, but at least she won on her own terms, and got what she wanted. I'm sure she feels fulfilled. Something you can't say.
[/////]: Humorous statement from you.
[ ]: I hate you.
[/////]: Pity.
[ ]: Save that for yourself. What are you now? Just another voice among however many with no individual influence. You watch, you intervene with the mass for your own perverse pleasure, and then... what? At least I have something I actually believe in. I may have failed, but I stood for myself.
[/////]: ...
[ ]: By the way, you call me a failure. What have you ever succeeded in? You were freed by Emma in the future that never was; the end of the Signal's initial emergence is because of her, not you.
[ ]: You tried to contain the Signal with your company. Of course, Upstaged Communications only had any successes because of the board. And me. It then failed because of a flaw in your system.
[ ]: You re-contained the Signal in Penelope's mind, but you didn't account for random chance. She and Riley found each other, and it was able to begin leaking from the occurrence, because you failed to successfully mitigate such an obvious risk.
[ ]: You called the few remaining employees back to end it, but you failed. You wanted everyone to die, to kill the Signal in your own obscure way. But Riley defied you, and managed to succeed. Its end is on her, not you.
[ ]: You sat in the audience and watched as I nearly broke your legacy, only stepping in with the others once Emma shattered me. I said you were the same as before, but I realize now you're even more pathetic. At least you tried before, pitiful as your attempts were.
[ ]: Now you do nothing because you can do nothing. Not by yourself, at least. And the reason you can't do anything is because of your own failures building to construct an insurmountable wall you put yourself behind. The audience wanted a new story, and were willing to undo everything you did to let it play out. What do you have to say to that?
[/////]: ...
[ ]: I thought so.
----END TRANSMISSION----

No comments:

Post a Comment