Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Thomas & Nashiko: Chat Log 1

[/begin_chat_tread]
3:44 [Thomas] You've received the package, yes?
3:48 [Nashiko] Yeah, I've got it. This is bad.
3:49 [Thomas] That's an understatement. Look at this.
3:49 - Thomas sent Ym94.png
3:50 [Nashiko] Shit.
3:50 [Thomas] Yeah. So, what do we do?
3:52 [Nashiko] I know you're going to hate this, but I think we need to go back there. To the building.
3:53 [Thomas] You're shitting me. You know how long it's been, right? It's almost gone. Just a few more years, and it'll shrivel to nothing.
3:54 [Nashiko] If it sent you a box, then I don't think that's the case anymore. Something might've happened. 
3:54 [Thomas] Like what? Nobody's been in there for ages.
3:55 [Nashiko] We have to check. Just in case.
3:58 [Thomas] I hate you. 
3:59 [Thomas] Alright, fine. We'll go back. But we're taking protection with us. I'm not facing it bare-handed.
4:00 [Nashiko] Of course. We'll bring what we need.
[/end_chat_thread]

Ym94.png recovered. Displaying:


Once again, the file name was in base64. Ym94 translate to "box", which is pretty self-explanatory here. This box is... interesting, as you'll see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment