Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Riley & Lily: Chat Log 3

[/begin_chat_thread]
18:59 [Lily] Riley, I'm here.
19:02 [Riley] define "here"
19:03 [Lily] The abandoned facility, obviously. What other place have I talked about?
19:03 [Riley] why the hell are you actually there? there's nothing there other than a potentially dangerous person
19:04 [Lily] I know. The building is empty so far. I just... I feel like I need to keep on going.
19:04 [Riley] seriously, please turn back
19:05 [Lily] I'm not going to. 
19:06 [Lily] There's a split in the hallways here. I'm gonna go right, I think.
19:06 [Riley] at least promise to be careful
19:07 [Lily] I'll be careful.

20:23 [Lily] I can see a light.
20:24 [Riley] what's it coming from?
20:24 [Lily] It's moving. I think it's a person...
20:24 [Riley] get out of there now
20:36 [Riley] please, get out
20:38 [Riley] lily?
20:45 [Riley] lily, are you okay?
20:48 [Riley] answer me
21:59 [Riley] this isn't funny
22:03 [Riley] lily answer me
22:08 [Riley] it's been over an hour, answer me
22:20 [Riley] lily please
22:22 [Lily] I am remade
22:23 [Riley] what?
22:22 [Lily] I am remade
22:23 [Riley] lily you're scaring me
22:24 [Riley] please tell me what's going on
22:22 [Lily] I have been rERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR 
[!corruption_fix]
- 5%
- 10%
- 15%
- 20%
- 25%
- 28%
- 28%
[!corruption_fix_failure]
[/end_chat_thread]

This is the last thread in this chat log. There's also an image, buried amongst all the corruption there, which is named "2222.jpg", but it's been corrupted to hell and back. I'll try to work on uncorrupting it as I look for other potential subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment