Friday, June 25, 2021

Memories

I've spent days, weeks without a single thought. It might've just been stagnation, repetition, waiting, while my mind blurred the lines between days. I'm not sure anymore, though. I think something else has been blurring it. 

I've not been able to focus for a while now. Marionettes is still broken, for what it's worth. It hasn't been fixed. I haven't heard from Riley, or Edward. I don't really know what's going on right now. 

How long have I been in my house? My stomach hasn't been upset at me, despite not leaving. 

Sometimes, I think I can see my dreams on TV. When I blink, though, they're gone. Just fuzzy eyes, I guess. 

Back in 2006, I remember breaking into Marionettes, and nothing happened. Except when, a few days later, Upstaged closed. I think something else happened. My memories aren't all that reliable. 

I wonder how the three are doing right now. Riley, Wyatt, and Nashiko. They're probably alright. Maybe not. Maybe they're trapped inside the building, everything fluctuating around them while they search for a way out. Maybe they're viewing the encore right now. Maybe they've already stopped the show.

I don't think so. I think the show is just starting. Edward Marion probably would've said something if it was over. Right? Or maybe he was taken, or killed. Is he alive? He doesn't feel very alive.

Everything is making me tired. I've not been able to focus for a while now. Maybe I should sleep some more. I wonder when I'll get hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment